Mini MIssionary Trip: Seldom Worked Territory



Yes I realize I've been excessively M.I.A. but Ive been excessively swamped with surgeries and fatigue.

But isn't the above picture worth the wait? It is one of the many beautiful views we were privy to on our trip to help the Saxton Congregation with their territory.

We headed out at 6am so that we would arrive in time for their meeting for service at 9am. Before going to the meeting we stopped at McDonald's for breakfast. I brought a long a batch of strawberry muffins and a batch of blueberry muffins. That was my breakfast along with a free cup of coffee from Mr. McDonald's.

At lunch time we stopped at a park near the (man-made) lake. I brought a big salad and had some trail mix and i ate another muffin (tsk tsk tsk).

Below is a picture of the balancing rock. It was on of the features of our hike after our day of preaching. It was a wonderful opportunity to reflect on the wonders of Jehovah's creation and get some physical activity in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?