Beat the Heat with a (Sorbet Covered) Stick



I've been wanting to try this for ages, but I was waiting for it to go on sale. Well, guess what!

Currently on sale at Whole Foods. Woo hoo!

After a long hard day in the office the day before yesterday (Wednesday) I decided to stop delaying a trip to get some groceries. Knowing I would have to wait a few minutes for the bus home (and already feeling hunger sneaking up on me) I decided to get a cool treat to temporarily satiate, cool me off and not ruin a day of healthful eating.

For under a dollar, chock full of real ingredients, under 100 calories this tiny heavy weight really hit the spot.

It comes with an adorable spoon hidden under the lid. It's small, which definitely helps with pacing yourself while eating thus preventing brain freeze and gluttonous scarfing.


As with many sorbets it starts as a solid looking block of sorbet, but as it melts and you mix it with the spoon (or just scrape it) it gets wonderfully creamy.



Thurs June 23

B:*Quinoa with agave and cinnamon
*Champagne Mango
*Naked Apple

L1:
*McDougals Tortilla Soup (Only 200 calories...Im notoriously good at buying things for a meal that dont have enough calories to sustain me)




L2:*Guayaki Yerba Mate Pure Endurance Tea
*Cashew Cookie Larabar
*Snapea Crisps

S:Snapea Crisps

D: *Quinoa cinamon agave naked apple sliced in
* one square of Cofee Crunch Chocolate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?