Pipeline



Pretty much any photograph you take while you are in Hawaii ends up being a postcard. It's just that type of place.

It was raining so the above pic is a little dark. And yes I could have lightened it, but isn't it beautiful as is?

Three seconds after this pic it was sunny again, but I'll show you those pictures later.

This is the Pipeline on the North Coast of Oahu. I was there in the winter so the waves were dangerously strong. Beautiful!

We stopped at the Pipeline after we went to Matsumoto Shaved Ice and before we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center.

Did I go swimming there? Well check this out:



I really only need one warning.

Whenever I think about Hawaii and what food I would use to represent my trip fresh fruit, especially pineapple, invariably comes to mind. If someone asked me to make them Hawaii to eat it would have to have fruit in it.

With the heavy Asian influence to the Island (and the fact that I ate at PF Chang's almost 5 times while there) this "Hawaii" recipe would include Tofu and a pineapple teriyaki sauce of some sort.

I'm still working on this recipe, but it's going to be great!

What I ate today:
B: 1/2 lemon and agave
head of lettuce and marinated mushrooms & zucchini (recipe to come!)
2 T peanuts

L:tofu loaf
spinach and salsa verde and olives

S:almond "cookie" (1/2 c raw almonds blended with 3T almond milk and drizzzle agave)
1 1/2 cup heated unsweetened coconut milk and unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2T peanuts

D: tofu loaf, spinach and salsa verde
almonds with agave and sea salt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?