Hericot Vert and Tofu..Say what??



What do you do when your in the middle of a morning of service and all you had for breakfast was a banana smeared with peanutbutter and its snowing like crazy?

Eat your sister's stash of trail mix. It was goooood! And to my credit I shared it with one of my 'brothers'. Roasted almond, cashews and dried cranberries. Oh yeah!

Soldier on!



My 'sister' was mentioning she had some tofu she was going to fry later and that of course prompted my sister to mention how much she loves the scrambled tofu i make. That of course prompted my stomach to immediately beg me for tofu.

My mum injured her back and asked me to cook some produce that was looking wilty. So I made a run to Trader Joes for some sliced baby bellas and a tub of tofu. Oh and some Rice and Bean chips, but that is another story.

So I scrambled the tofu. Yum!

I sauteed some green beans and mushrooms in canola with sea salt and powdered garlic, oregano, parsley, basil.

I love the way the vert steam while they're cooking.
They were fresh ones mum froze at the end of summer harvest.


Then I sauteed some bok choy on its own. It was really getting past its prime. Mum bought it a few weeks ago when we were Asian store hopping in the Strip District. I pitched the icky bits, but there was still plenty left for noshing.

Bok choy, vert beans, and scrambled tofu.
Seriously yummy dinner chock full of fiber, calcium, vitamins galore!

And yes I do have to interrupt moments of deliciousness with healthy eating PSA's. But you know you love me anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?