Champagne Mango? Ill take a glass!



Whole Foods Market is having a great sale on these beauties. My suggestion: buy the case, eat as many as you can fresh and chop&freeze the rest.

My brother was very happy to cut them and I was very happy to sample them.I'm so happy i helped to get him hooked on healthy coworkers like fruit.
Yum!

The taste of this mango is very sweet. It taste like a mango in its under note, but there is a strong flavor of something else. Dare I say champagne?



In other news:

Breakfast:
Plain Soy Yogurt Topped with sliced almonds dates and a drizzle of agave.

Apple pie Larabar

Lunch:

Dinner: (sorry no pic)
Tofu Salad (tofu grilled and cubed, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh garlic, fresh basil)
Cajun Yams (yams, cayenne, red bell pepper, clove, Cinnamon, etc.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?