Spring Fever = Understatement

Okay so its 4 more days until spring,
but the weather is decidedly summer-like.

Im definitely not hating the warm weather,
but I'm worried we will have a blizzard in April as payback.

Am I the only one worried about that?
Probably...lol

I really want to pop on my awesome healed sandles
purchased in the dead of winter!!!

Recent Eats

The Health Starts Here Mediterranean Crunch Salad from
Whole Foods was out of this world yummy. 
Very simple ingredients, but the flavor profile was complex.
But more on that in a minute....

Nooched out Quinoa
topped with
sauteed mushrooms celery and spinach.
This was surprisingly delicious dish born of desperation.

Two basic elements combined deliciously:

Part 1(bottom):
2 T Nutritional Yeast + 1 T Udo's Oil + 1 cup cooked quinoa
and a sprinkle of Spanish sea salt
stir all ingredients together

Part 2 (top):
3 chopped stalks of celery + 1/4 c frozen spinach + 1/2 cup sliced baby bella
sauteed with 1 T oil and 1/2 T tuscan seasoning

Tofu!
So I wanted some breaded tofu, but I'm not into
bread right now. So, I improvised and used Almond Meal.
The results? Delicious!
Slice the tofu and coat with olive oil

Roll each piece in Almond Meal


Bake for 25-30 minutes at 400....

Mediterranean Crunch Salad

You know I love anything from the Med.
The People
The Water
The salt
The Salad that is not a lame wilty leaf creation

Composed of:
 Garbanzo beans, fennel bulb, cucumbers, parsley,
red oinion, kale, plum tomatoes, zucchini, red pepper, lemon juice,
 vinegar, shoyu, garlic, kelp granules, dill, mint, black pepper, crushed red pepper

Must recreate this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?