Random Acts of Snacking..

Kale Chips
Fresh out the Oven

It's so nice to be able to make my own Kale Chips.
Especially since im kinda addicted to them and its about
$4 cheaper to make my own in the oven.

Here's a fake recipe that gives real results...

Kale Chips

remove the leaves of 1 head of kale
rub the leaves with olive oil
spread out on a baking sheet
bake for 30 minutes at 350 flipping halfway thru

eat hot out of the oven or sprinkle with nooch and sea salt
my current fave is cayenne and sea salt

Terra Sweets and Beets Chips

Above are the Terra Sweets and Beets, a blend of Sweet Potato Chips and Beet Chips.
Both veggies are yummy coworkers. 
I might have eaten the bag in two days.
Crunch, crunch, yum!

Speaking of Terra..
There was a Terra snack in my BlissmoBox

How did I get another Blissmobox? you ask...
Because the Health Deals deal I purchased was for Blissmo
for two months. However, the information wasn't
clear about the fact that I would have to cancel the subscription myself after the two months were caput.

So, a third box was sent to me.
I didn't have the funds to pay full price for the box so the lovely people at Blissmo told me to simply mail the box back and they would cancel my subscription.

Well, I tried to mail the box back in January and the last week in February the box was back at my house, sitting in the corner of my porch and looking excessively suspicious.

I looked at it and said "Goah A-Way!"
But it didn't get my inside joke from my Italian Missionary trip,
so I picked it up took it inside, took a picture and emailed the Blissmo folks.

And guess what...
They were nice enough to let me keep the box!

Don't you just get happy butterflies when a company does something really nice?

original Terra Chips
Other snacks in the Blissmo Box.....

apricot fruit leather, chocolate covered bananas,
Lentil Chips, Cherry pie Larabar
The Stars of the "other snacks" category were the S
imply Seven Snacks Lentil Chips in Sea Salt flavor and the
 Kopali Organic Chocolate Covered Banana's. Seriously yum!

You will probably be seeing those again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?