Blueberry Smoothie




What is it about blueberry's that make me feel so much better?

Im sure there is some technical medical explanation about vitamins etc., but I will spare you today.

I think they are just a sweet, blue treat.

Turn them into a smoothie and the happy endorphins increase ten-fold.

Add peanut butter and even a flooded basement can't make me frown.

Layered Blueberry Smoothie:

1 frozen banana
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 - 1 T peanut butter or almond butter

1) Blend banana half the blueberries and half the milk then pour into glass.
2) Blend other half of blueberries with other half of milk and pour in same glass.
3) Top with a dollop of pb
4) Try not to sigh too loudly with delight as you devour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?