Whats for dessert?




Vanilla ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate! OH boy! I would have eaten just the pb and chocolate, but I figured I could use some more calcium in my diet so i had the soy cream as well.

What is it about peanut butter thats slightly warm and melty and chocolate that makes one go weak in the knees? Ummm..who cares it's delicioius!

A more technical answer would be that peanut butter is a protein and fills the desire for something "salty" while the chocolate produces happy endorphines in the brain and fills the need for something sweet.

But lets not get too technical.

Food is fun and tastes fabulous. An added perk is that this particular combination gives you a lovely dose of calcium and protein (from soy and peanuts).

If you really feel like getting healthy with it throw some roasted almonds on top.

Enough with the chatting! My goodies are melting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?