Peter Piper....



There's nothing like beautiful, exotic looking local produce to knock the S.A.D. blues away!

Spring is just around the corner (I know thats hard to believe with a foot of snow outside...however...) and very soon our gardens will once again be giving us some beautiful yumminess to offset our grocery bill and make us ooohhh and aaahhh over their deliciousness.

The above picture is of some home grown peppers that my friends sister grew in her garden last year. He texted me the photo of these unique peppers that go from yellow to purple (may be the other way around...it was a while ago).

Can you belive it's almost february? Like literally four days away. THere's just Sat Sun Mon oh wait! Its only 3 days away. Well, time to work on my January goals before the month is over. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?