Pasta!



Oh how i really really like thee!

That being said I very rarely eat pasta, since the realy delicious pasta is not exactly a yummy coworker. At least not for me. Pasta in my body creates some very intense cravings for sweet stuff. And Im not talking about dates. More like triple chocolate diabetes on a plate.

But when I go out with friends I usually do so on a naughty day so I can indulge in delights that I wouldnt normally. But remember that even on naughty days I stick to moderate portions(it is possible to gain weight by overeating evn if only one day a week).

On the above pictured day I went to Buca di Beppo with some friends and had a "side of spaghetti" (not to be confused with the "small spaghetti" which serves 3(and yes I used to skip lunch and eat a small for dinner..naughty)). I also indulged in some house bread dipped in olive oil and balsamic vin. Seriously delicious!

Buca's marianara is the yummiest and freshest tasting pasta sauce I have ever had at a restaurant that is technically a chain. The first time I ate their i would have sworn someones nana was in the kitchen!

If you are anywhere near a Buca consider it for your naughty day exploit. Take some friends along. They will steal food off your plate and this also prevents overeating. I love my friends! :-)

And if you are going invite me and ill teach you how to order family style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?