OH! It's snowing again...



Im craving salad. This is very weird for me. I rarely eat salad. I never crave salad. I think I ate way too many wimpy sad salads made of the somewhat nutrient deficient iceburg lettuce.

Dont get me wrong I love a bowl filled to the brim with yummy fresh veggies drizzled with a fresh vin, but it's not something I crave.

I think the prevalence of snow is causing a longing for the days of summmer...hence the salad craving. I would try the whole "eat local" thing, but I feel like I have SAD and the summery country imports in the grocery store are just what I need to make me feel better.

A fruit smoothie is just what the doctor ordered. Of course the doctor in this case doesnt have an MD, but thats how i like it.


Strawberry Spoon Smoothie
So thick you'll need a spoon for it!!


1 frozen banana, sliced
5 frozen strawberries
1 t cinamon
1 c almond milk
5 dates
2 T flax meal

Blend til smooth top with flax meal and grab a spoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?