A Love Letter to a yummy coworker...

I can no longer hide my feelings for you. They are too strong and deep to deny anymore. My adoration is becoming quite obvious to my friends. I talk about you all the time and its not hard to ascertain that you are the reason I smile so much.

You are a bit rough around the edges. But inside you are so smooth and sweet. Some would say you arent much to look at, but I could stare at you all day and night. You are so sweet! I can't imagine my life without you.

We've been working together for quite a few years now, but only recently did I realize how deep my feelings are for you and how wonderful you make me feel.

Some would say your personality is one dimensional, but you have so many sides. You seemed only one way when I met you but i have seen so many sides of you.

You beautiful bowl of oatmeal! You boost my iron and brighten my morning. You warm me up and help me face the cold winter morning. But there is so much more to you than just a breakfast cereal. You make a delicious cookie, pancake and muffin. A warm oatmeal chocolate chip cookie and a cup of tea is all i need when things get tough.



Look at you! All smothered in walnuts and agave. With a hint of flax meal and a drizzle of agave. So delicious and so good for me too!

Comments

  1. Haha thank you for sharing this link with me! Love it!! I feel the same way about my oatmeal =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?