Cheap Lunch

What do you do when you've got $4.00, a hungering for lunch, and a few minutes to get to work? Go to Trader Joe's of course! There are lots of excellent option for a fast and cheap (not to mention tasty) lunch at Trader Joe's. If you are going home for lunch the options of what you can purchase for under $4 are nearly limitless, but I'll have to save that for another post.



So, on to the good stuff. This is what I got for a little under $4.

1) Seaweed Snacks $0.99






Look at this beautiful green rectangle of salty crunchy love. Nom nom nom!



And yes that is what you think it is hiding behind the Seaweed snacks bag in the above photo.

2) One Peanut Butter Cookie Larabar $1.29 and One Cashew Cookie Larabar $1.29






Doesn't this picture just scream "bite me"?? But in a good kind of way of course.



Someone was kind enough to buy me a black tea while I was out in field service (Thank you R!).



And I brought two clementines this morning just in case I couldnt get lunch, but they ended up rounding out a quick lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?