:Re:laxation Tools



In my attempts to reduce my stress load I have rediscovered one of my favorite de-stressors: relaxing with a hot cup of tea.

Ive read wonderful things about the relaxing benefits of Earl Grey tea spiked with Bergamot. I have to admit I'm a bit of a tea snob. I like to be able to see the composition of the tea in the bag. I find it thrilling to look in the tea bag and see bits of dried orange and lemongrass. This, of course, can do terrible things to ones wallet.

So, in the interest of pinching pennies (sounds gruesome for those poor pennies) I considered the lower costing teas. To be perfectly honest I was not hopeful when I selected this tea.

But for a change the tea that cost the least ($2.99) was surprisingly good (Mind you i was shopping at Whole Foods and its pretty hard to buy an awful product there). Bigelow Tea has a wonderful quality to its taste even though it is not a whole leaf tea. And as I was perusing the tea boxes I noticed that it is one of the few teas that has actual oil of Bergamot and not just extractive or faux flavoring.

In a very ladylike fashion I sip my tea, revel in the depth of its flavor, and whisper to my teacup.....

"Thank you Mr.Bigelow!"

Comments

  1. There really is nothing like relaxing with a cup of Earl Grey tea! So glad you found Bigelow Tea to have a "wonderful quality to its taste." (And we're impressed you noticed it is made with actual oil of Bergamot!) Enjoy your tea ... and your holiday season!
    -Deb for Bigelow Tea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

Do you ever Treat Yourself?