:Re:laxation Tools... Kill Cravings by Keeping your Hands Busy

Another relaxation tool that beats stress and keeps my hands busy is jewelry making.

Crafts that involve your hands can distract you from stressors. More importantly they can keep your hands busy so that you cannot put food into your mouth with them.

Although I have heard that people who are desperate for a nosh will eat without their hands... How odd... No offense... Okay actually I dont care if that offends you because 1) that is quite odd 2) there are some things you should never do with your feet when you have hands 3) because i said so.

But I digress... I know you are just chomping at the bit to see what I've made. Okay maybe you arent but im going to show you anyway so...




The bottom three bracelets were made using a weaving technique that I may or may not show you how to do in a future post. Depends on how generous Im feeling when I do or dont get around to typing that posting...

Did I mention I also sell do-it-yourself jewelry making kits? Call me! Seriously!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?