Back in the Burgh

 
No more of this view for a while....
 
A four and a half and then ten hour layover in Moscow, Russia..
It was quite lovely to observe the Russian people for a "day".
 
It might sound rather boring, but the view was actually interesting.
Giant beautiful window with planes coming and going.
People coming and going as I sat and read and waited.
 
On the four hour layover I was waiting..
Waiting to go to Italy..
Waiting to go home again to my adopted country of "birth".
 
On the four hour layover I was waiting..
Waiting to return to Pittsburgh..
Waiting for a hot shower and a decent meal....
Waiting to start planning my return to Italy...
 
 
And no more of this view....
 
80 stairs to get to my apartment.....
79 full stairs and 2 half stairs...
 
They were lovely!
Beautiful grey stone and such a great workout!
Down and up them everyday at first.
When I got used to them it was down, up, down and up again.
 
It may not seem like many stairs, but remember it was on top of
much walking every day that I climbed those lovelies.

 
And back to the fair city I call "home"....
 
A very different view of Pittsburgh than is often seen.
This was taken after a Sunday dinner (months ago) with friends at Buca di Beppo.
Coincidentally an Italian restaurant in Station Square on the South Side.
It's quite an old picture, but I could do for a visit to Joe's Basement.
 
I try to eat Italian food when I'm in Italy and other things in Pittsburgh...
But....
 
Well, I'm actually craving Chipotle at the moment...
And cake...
But that is a whole nother story...
A story that involves icing.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?