Whats been happening?

creamy (thanks to tahini) spinach and sun dried tomato risotto

In November my parents and siblings went away for the weekend
to the Homewood Suites. Nice tradition!
There was a lovely Italian store very near the Hotel.
They had this sun dried tomato risotto for so cheap
I just had to give it a try. I'm not a fan of white rice
but this is really good.
 
On an unrelated note that is Azure Sula Paint and Peel on my thumb.

the beautiful fall colors..
Just  a few weeks ago it looked like this...
Amazing how fast time is flying by...

I didn't get a chance to take a proper fall drive this year
but the leaves in my area were amazing.
And I was sort of on my way to Ireland on the peak.
 

A  yummy random lunch..
Random cravings.....
Amy's Tamale Verde Black Bean...
I really like this meal. It is really tasty and flavorful.
I was always hesitant to try Tamale,but I'm a fan of this.
 

foggy days....
We had a few foggy mornings along the way.
I'm such a fan of the fog.
It's so moody and thick and beautiful.
 

paging pee wee Herman....
Wearing my grey H&M dress pants and light colored
Hush Puppy Sneakers I feel a bit like pee wee.
But in a good kind of way.
 

is it raining? no.....

blurry snow flakes..
And we've had a bit of snow.
And then it was 60 degrees.
And now it is back to frigidity and a few flurries
this past Tuesday when I was walking to the
East End Food Co-op.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?