Flashback Friday


October Sunset
  How beautiful are the sunsets in the fall?
This beautiful...

September Dinner
 Yummy dinner at Bahama Breeze in Robinson Town Centre.
Delicious Cuban bread sandwich with a tomato balsamic salad on the side.

October Milestone
Did I mention Ive been doing Zumba since April? I didn't? Well, I have.
Once or twice a week. This is the second punch card Ive completed.
High five!


Late summer pizza party
  Yummy veggie filled pizza I made at a friends house.
We were entertaining some youngster and decided
 it would be fun to let them make their own pizzas.

Why do I come up with these brilliant ideas?
Well at least the kids had fun...

Just kidding! It was a ball of fun.
This baby was delicious.
Smothered in diced tomato, red onion, yellow pepper, olive and artichoke.

Late summer Harvest
Remember summer?
And green tomatoes?
I do.
With longing sighs....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?