Really Good Orange "Chicken" at Home...Line Dancing

 
This stuff is so delicious it deserves its own post,
but here it is nonetheless.
It's the Mandarin Orange Soy Chicken from Trader Joe's.
 
Just yum. That is all I can say. It is rediculously good.
I ate it along with the brown rice mix also from TJoe's.
 
It's really easy to make. Just bake the chicken bites
and toss with the sauce that has been heated up.
 
The calorie content isn't awful, but remember it's
prepared food so technically cheat day food.
 
If you don't eat it on cheat day you will be compelled to to work it off.
Speaking of working it off...
 
Fun exercise....
 
 
 
Another way to sweat off the pounds
or just calories if you are already at your goal shape
(i cant say weight since i refuse to weigh myself until
im sure ive lost more weight) is to dance, or
more specifically line dance!

Dr. Dance an uber famous line dance instructor in my area held a free dance class at the Mellon Park Tennis Court. It used to be an outdoor court, but one winter the rich people decided they wanted to play tennis on an outdoor court withouth actually being outdoors. Thusly, the giant white bubble tent was born. At first a temporary thing for winter, the tent became a permanent fixture. There is heat in the winter and cool air in summer. Very nice indeed!
 
Random Snackage.....
Terra Exotic Harvest Sweet Onion Kabocha, carrot and blue potato chips.
Longest named snack ever. :-)
 
 
These bad boys were tasty, but be warned they are very crunchy.
And aggressively seasoned, but that is right up my alley,
so I really enjoyed it.
 
 
In other snack news... 
 
 
Turns out some of the Popcorn Co. flavors are veg-friendly, non dairy and gluten free.
The flavors I personally can enjoy include:
Salt and Pepper
Salt and Vinegar
Movie Theater Butter (yum!)
Kettle Corn
 
Completely off topic...
 
What is it about a chalk board menu that just gets to me?
Is it the transient in me?
Is it the old fashion, small town girl in me?
Is it the taste of chalk?
 I hope its not the last one.
And don't look at me like that.
I know you tasted chalk when you were a tot.
 
Growing up we had a giant classroom sized chalk board
in our family room.
It came in handy for so many things.
Keeping score on game night, chore lists,
who's on punishment lists,
impromptu games of hangman,
and that game where you draw something that looks vaguely like something else.
 
You know which one Im talking about...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?