Summer is Rolling

 So, really embarrassing story to share......

I know the month is going rather quickly (didja notice?)
But Wednesday I thought it was going at a
"week for a day" type pace.

Got to work and was looking at the calendar and
thought to myself "I cant believe its the 22nd already!"
But that just didn't seem right so I looked again and it said "Friday 22nd"
It was actually "Wednesday the 13th" but someone thought it would
be fun to switch the calendar and not switch it back.
Great coworkers :-/

But anyway here are some of the goodies in my surprise Freewill bags:

In other news.....
The cactus is blooming!



A delicious lunch I had the other day.......
Auntie Person wanted to go to Sam's after the Sunday meeting
and I would have died or bought a 50 pound bag of crackers
if i went to Sam's hungry, so I suggested we stop for lunch at Green Mango
(yay to having two centrally located Green Mango's)
I had the Summer Roll with tofu. Delicious!

Dont hate me because I am beautiful....

Her mango salad with tofu looked good too,
but she was jealous of my summer rolls....


I don't blame her
I also didn't share...
maniacal laugh maniacal laugh
(if you get this movie quote reference you get a gold star)

Sweet Innovation....
A new way to eat my oats:

Oatmeal Blueberry Smoothie

1/2 c oats
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 c frozen or fresh blueberries
1 to 1 1/2 c almond milk

The texture is thick and you will want to chew it, but that is a good thing since
its suggested you "chew" a smoothie to aid with digestion.
Cold refreshing, just sweet enough considering its a breakfast.
Filled with yummy coworkers blueberry and oats.
Yay iron in non pill form!

Oats, Blueberries, Frozen Bananas before the Almond milk bath

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?