Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes!!


This recipe was accidentally gluten free.
I just didnt have any flour, but did have a crazy craving.

I had these beauties to carb up for Zumba class.
So tasty!

Oatmeal Pancakes for One

Ingredients:

1/2 c Oatmeal flour
(oats ground in a smoothie maker)
1t baking powder
1T sticky rice flour (optional)
1 pinch salt

1t vanilla
1/4 c milk or water
1/4c frozen blueberries
(or any frozen fruit)

Topping:

1 T honey
1/2 T coconut oil

Process:

mix all dry together
slowly stir in wet
stir in blueberries
cook like a pancake
top with coconut oil and drizzle of honey

But while we're on the subject......

Here is a yummy burrito I had on Saturday
(the day that never ended).

The filling was exactly like the original bean and rice
 (delicious) but the wrap is different.

It reminded me of a more solid crepe.
On its own it had in interesting sweetness.
But all together it was delicious!

Unfortunately I didnt get to eat the whole thing.
I microwaved it on a paper towel and it got stuck.
So don't do that when you buy it!

The silly things we do when we're at work and starving.
And delirious because its Saturday.
:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?