Accidental Lentil Chili


Accidental chili! With avocado! Exclamation point!
 
I have been craving chili like crazy.
And you know how I love accidentally creating things.
So I was going to make more lentil soup.
 
Like this:
 
 
Using this:
 
Pinjur by Konex Foods
 
But I added too much in my zealousness to get more veggies in.
And it amazingly turned into chili (see pic above).
When I tasted it and realized how much it tasted like chili
I did the only natural thing you do when you realize you have accidentally made chili.....
grab an avocado!!!!!
 
Get you some!
 
I got this accidental chili starter at Big Lots.
It's loaded with: peppers, eggplant, tomato paste, garlic.
Some of the best things in the world!
It tastes great on bread, on sandwiches, in soup, as a chili, on pasta or just on some rice.
 
Side note: It's from Bulgaria.
I suddenly want to go to Bulgaria and eat things.
Who knew they had such yumminess?
 
Lentil Chili:
Serves 2
Easy recipe that isn't even a recipe:
 
1 c lentils
1/2 c brown rice
1/2 jar pinjur
 
1) cook rice and lentils together
2) throw in the Pinjur
3) let simmer 10 minutes if you can wait that long
the smell is some kind of wonderful
 
Random question: Do you eat rice with your chili?


Stupid picture of delicious bread taken in a car
 
This is sweet potato bread. It's beautiful, right?
It is sooo good! My brother made it.
He's a genius in the kitchen.
I'll give you the recipe soon.
Or maybe I won't.
We'll see...
 
That is all....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?