Do you ever Treat Yourself?

Of course I do!

But after eating whole foods for so long, my treats tend to be "real food". A treat for me is a trip to Chipotle, Whole Foods prepared foods section, or just cooking something I can't afford regularly (i.e. something with artichokes, avocado, etc.). But that is not to say I don't have non- whole food treats. But feel free to laugh at my list of "naughty" treats.

It is kind of annoying when I say I have a craving and my friends laugh because my cravings are relatively "healthy".

Anyway, here is a sampling of what I've been indulging in this summer.


So Delicious Coconut milk ice cream in Cherry Amaretto
with a dollop of Coconut Butter

Tortilla chips topped with nooch cheese and tomato sauce

Sweet potato fries with peanut butter and coconut butter

Soft Pretzel at the Pittsburgh Pirates game
Pirates won!

Ice coffee with soymilk
and maybe a shot of Torani syrup...

Comments

  1. I had gotten my diet super clean and then "treated" myself with a few desserts during our recent travels...they made me feel awful and I"m realizing now that a treat isn't a treat if it makes you sick. SO I'm back to having fun with things like the recipes posted by Purely Twins!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools