First Day of Spring

And you know what that means....FREE RITA'S ICE!!!!!
 
You heard me right:
 
But it's kind of freezing outside and...
Im eating sugar free right now and.....
there were snow flurries earlier so.....
 this is more along the lines of what I'm craving today....
 
old coconut oil jar = new Tupperware
 
A beautiful Spring soup with peas, cabbage
artichokes carrots and red lentils.
Warm and yum!
 
Even better:
I ate this while walking from work to Trader Joe's.
:-)
 
I'd Like Green With a Side of....
Green..
 
I don't know if it is Spring fever or the subliminal
messaging from so many of my fave bloggers eating
more "green" this month, but a lot of my meals
have been green lately.
 
Case in point:

 
Quinoa sushi bowl with mixed veg, avocado and nori.

 
Rice, barley and daikon seeds
 with peas, avocado and sun dried tomatoes.

 
Tofu with Kale, Avocado and sun dried tomatoes.
 
Seriously high on the yum factor scale.
Actually now that I think about it,
my meals have been green white and red.
 
Perhaps this also reflects the destination of my next trip.
Subliminally using their favorite colors in my meals.
Hmmmmm........
 
Anyhoo, these meals also show with what awesomeness
 I'm sticking to my clean eating goals.
 
I want to go to Avalon....
 
Oh you know what else Spring means?
 
Dollar sale and Avalon's Exchange!
 
Did you get my text message?
Did you go?
What did you score?
 
I got some items to wear now and some things for my trip in June.
Definitely time to liven up the wardrobe.
Ill show you some of what I got later
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?