My Milkshake.....


Bad salad!
Go to your room and think about what you did!!
I thought this would be a good salad combo.
Romaine topped with chickpeas and hummus.
However there weren't enough veggies
and it needed some fat.

The good thing is it became the base of a better salad.
But I didnt get a pic of it.
But don't fret!
I got a picture of the beauty below:


Pasta salad with brown rice rotini, kalamata olives,
chopped tomato, cucumber, carrot chips and greek dressing.

Things I forgot to mention... 

I went to the $1 sale at Avalon an extremely happening resale shop.
 I was able to score quite a few great items.
Quite a few were brand new, which is always nice
when you are on a (tight) budget.

Just a few tags
Also went to a very chic Milkshake shop with the
fam. But they didnt have soymilkshakes so they
don't get a free plug from me.

But look at the awesome ceiling.
It was a very cute shop with loads of candy.

More Natural Beauty...


Kingdom Hall Parking Lot

The trees were showing off thier spring outfits. Gorgeous!

Beautiful Hyacinths!
These smell fantastic and were such a lovely shade.
I used to have a shirt this color, but it was knit and developed a hole.
Poor thing!

I know this isn't technically natural, but it's fully based
on the natural world.
Go ginko!

Natural and Yummy!


Really like the composition of this pic.
My hands were full and it was raining so
its not exactly how i wanted it, but its okay.
:-)



Im really craving this dish.
Almond meal porridge topped with coconut kefir
and almond crunch cereal from TJ.
aka: food i eat when i have more money for food budget
than i do currently.


Do it Yourself...


Such a cute idea to make a drink tray.
Decorated with adhesive cork punch out with a decorative
craft punch. Non slid and adorable.



Some of the earrings I made a while ago..
What's that glue stick doing?
Bombing my photo thats what!
Rude!

On a Final Note...


So Cute! I havent forgot this teapot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?