Back to Regularly Scheduled Broadcast


Yeah it snowed a litttle....

Okay so I might have scared some folks with all that meat I had on here in the last post.
Grow up yenz I know you've seen ribs before.

Like when you go to a restaurant with a meat eater.

Or when you go to a bbq joint.

Or when you watch a fashion show.

Anyway, I think eating or not eating meat is a personal choice.
I personally choose not to. But I have friends who choose to eat meat.

I also pick and choose my battles...

Sometimes they are eating veg-based foods and dont know it, but
I feel bad for tricking them so much. So then I will let them eat meat
in my presence and I won't smack them with the forget me stick
(did you see the movie Megamind? Hilarious!).

Below I present you with some totally veg-based deliciousness to cleanse your palate.
The soup is gluten free, but the pita not so much.

Salsa soup with black beans
garnished with homemade pita chips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?