More Italy...in 1,000 words

This is where I worshipped in Italy.
In the lower left side of this Quad Kingdom Hall.

This is the Olive Tree at my place of worship....


Not ripe yet, but already looking yummy....


A view at the back..


The elegant chandelier in the lobby...


A beautiful painting in the lobby....


My favorite act of graffiti in Italy.....


A view in one of the markets we preached in....



This market had loads of jewelry making supplies...
You know I was drooling over this table....


Fromage!


Pepperoncini!


This is the view on the way to the kingdom hall....


This is the view from my bed....

This is my favorite Italian snack....
Protein packed and spicy....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?