Wow..It's been a while...

Looking at the date I see it has been approximately 3 months since I wrote my first entry. Good news: things have been going well in the weight loss department. Otherwise it's been a whirlwind of happenings. With the surgeries and deaths and moving and learning languages I have been a very busy girl.

But through prayer I have been able to maintain my weight loss goals. I haven't done the official measurements yet, but I have managed to lose about 4 inches from my waist, which as anyone who knows me knows is my mortal enemy.

The most popular question: How did you do it? (Actually it usually goes more like: "Girl you gettin so skinny? What you doing to lose all that weight?")
Well, you will just have to tune in tomorrow to find out...See you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love boxes of Stuff!

:Re:laxation Tools

Do you ever Treat Yourself?